- private Groups
- kids & teens
- gift shop
Color & Value | PIE Open (MORNING)
Availability: 12 in stock
PIE OPEN PAINTING COURSE | COLOR & VALUE
This is an ongoing painting/drawing course, divided into four thematical blocks per year. Eachblock consists of 12 classes and evolves around a topic. During our artsy travel around one topic we work with different materials (acrylic, aquarell, charcoal, pencil, pastelcrayon, collage) and experimet with different painting/drawing techniques.
This course is for you if…
● You’ve finished our beginner’s painting course and want to continue
● You already have some experience with painting/drawing and want to practice on a regular basis
● You prefer learning in a community in a fun, entertaining and easy-going way.
*Absolute beginners, who are very enthusiastic and ready to commit themselves for 12 weeks of painting are also welcome.
After this course…
● You will have experience with different painting techniques and materials
● You will have experience at how to draw what you see
● You will have solid understanding of the main elements of art and the basic principles of design
● You will gain confidence at consciously expressing your creativity